To ensure everyone has a pleasant experience while playing on our servers the following rules must be adhered at all times
“Sic Parvis Magna”
- No racism, homophobia, sexual harrassment or hate content. Including chat, tribename or playername.
- No PvP or Griefing activities – nothing that will harm a player, tamed dino or base
- No hacks, exploits or cheating
- No blocking spawning or access to key resources, artifacts, beaver dams, drops, crates or explorer notes
- No blocking access to Obelisks.
- No advertising other servers
Code of Conduct
- Keep chat friendly – no arguments in open chat. No drama. No Trolling.
Speak English in public chat.
- Don’t build too close to an existing base – give people room to expand
- Don’t put unwanted dino’ on wander outside your base.
- No pillar or foundation spamming. Find a place for your base and build it, don’t hold land. Large land enclosures should be used/filled – not just holding land.
- Empty the wood out of beaver dams!
- Don’t completely block main access routes or beaches
- If you find your base is on a spawn point – make sure people can get out.
- Don’t put a shield or locked building around a teleporter set to public. Make sure people can get out safely.
- Don’t join another person’s element vein or OSD without permission – ask first, or wait for your own.
- Don’t interfere with another person’s tame .
- Names of tribes, players, Steam profiles and dinos have to answer PEGI 12 / ESRB T-rated requirements.
- Cheating/ bugusing/ glitching is forbidden (e.g. floating base, building under the map etc.)!
- If you’ll be inactive for more than 7 days, then please inform us by a ticket or we will delete all tribe structures and dinos without warning.
- Use English in Global-Chat (Voice-, Ally-, Tribe- and Local chat are free for all languages).
- Keeping dinos on wandering or mating all the time is forbidden (Exception: game mechanics like those from dung beetle, oviraptor etc.)
- Using multiple accounts is allowed as long as no other rules are bypassed/ exploited.
- Harassing other players is forbidden. This includes Nazi content, insults, sexist and radical expressions as well as verbal abuse.
- PvP behavior on PvE is forbidden (e.g. thievery and homicide).
- Any loot beacon is claimed by the first player arriving at the exact drop location.
- – In terms of air drops a video must be provided to proof the claim (use ShadowPlay or similar tools)
- – Extinction: Orbital Drops have to be claimed in the Global Chat with exact coords (i.e. Orbital Drop at 71.3 40.9 claimed!). To proof the claim make a screenshot with map, orbital drop and visible server time (hold H ingame) in one picture.
- Luring dinos to bases is forbidden (unless it is your own base).
- Parking dinos on mountains and in caves is forbidden.
- Parking dinos on obelisks is forbidden.
- Behaviour that harms the atmosphere on the server is forbidden.
- Blocking resources/ beacons of any kind is forbidden. This includes beaver & penguin spawns.
- Building in front or inside caves is not allowed!
- Exceptions are caves on Ragnarok, which contain no resources/ artifacts. However, it requires an explicit permission from the server team. Applications are to be placed in the support area of the forum. [Ragnarok]
- Old structures must be demolished. This includes abandoned and unneeded structures (for example, rafts, fishing spots & taming boxes) or we will delete them without a warning. Taming boxes, unbuilt rafts, single campfires and storage boxes must be removed after use.
- Reserving construction sites is forbidden (for example, with foundations, pillars or gates).
- It’s forbidden to build on or around the volcano.
- The obelisks must not be build on and have to be accessible by foot.
- Building on ice floes is not allowed.
- Enclosed areas have to be developed immediately. It’s not allowed to keep these areas blocked by placeholders.
- The base limit is 2. One main base and one outpost. An outpost can be one raft, one tree (solely platforms) or a 7x7x4 base
- Keep distance to other bases, there is enough space for everyone. In case of dispute the server team will take decisions.
- Building on “Death Island” is not allowed. [Island]
- Extremely long waterpipes [longer than render distance medium] are not allowed! Use S+ intakes that deliver water anywhere or water tanks. If the pipes are way too long we will delete all structures of that tribe.
- It’s forbidden to build in the dragon gorge. In case of violation, we will remove any structures immediately! [Ragnarok]
- It’s not allowed to block waterways. Build bridges always in a way that it allows players on a raft or dino (e.g. Mosasaur) to pass it.
- It’s forbidden to block the public transmitter near the red obelisk e.g. with dinos. [Ragnarok]
- It’s forbidden to block Charge Nodes and Z Plant with structures, as they are seen as a resource. They have to be usable, reachable on foot and visible from outside for everyone. [Aberration]
- Gas collectors have to be unlocked and may not be built-in. [Aberration]
All our admins are long-standing members who have proven themselves to be respected pillars of the community
- Admins will never use admin-commands to cheat the game – for themselves or anyone else.
- Remember that the admins are gamers. Let them enjoy the game too.
- We reserve the right to update the rules and codes of conduct at any time.